NOCO GB20 BOOST SPORT500A LITHIUM JUMP STARTER
It can happen: your vehicle needs a jump start. A case for the NOCO *GB20 Boost Sport* 500 A lithium device. This energy pack will jump-start the dead battery of your motorbike, quad bike, snowmobile, watercraft, car and garden tools like lawnmowers. It’s the ultra-safe, ultra-compact, durable and portable lithium-ion jump starter for almost any situation. With spark protection technology and reverse polarity protection. Provides instant jump starting for most single battery applications, up to 20 times on a single full charge. Even powersport gas engines with displacements up to 4.0 l are quickly restarted.
With its built-in lithium-ion battery, the *GB20 Boost Sport* charges any mobile device such as smartphones, tablet PCs and other USB devices. And it can be recharged just as easily via any powered USB port.
The quick charging station is also always very welcome when travelling, for example when camping. Because it also works very well as a powerful 100-lumen LED torch with 7 light modes: dim, medium, bright, flash, strobe and emergency SOS.
- Suitable for 12V lead-acid, lead-gel, lead-fleece (AGM) and pure lead starter batteries.
- NOT suitable for lithium-ion starter batteries.
- For petrol engines up to 4.0 litre displacement
- Internal rechargeable battery: lithium-ion, 24 watt-hours
- Peak current: 500 A
- Micro USB (input): 5V, 2.1A
- USB (output): 5V, 2.1A
- LED torch: 100 lumens
- Operating temperature: -20° to +50° C (-4° to +104° F)
- Charging temperature: 0 °C to + 40 °C (32 °F to + 104 °F)
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to + 50 °C (-4 °F to +122 °F)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): approx. 16 x 8 x 4 cm
- Weight: approx. 1 k
What’s in the box?
- GB20 Lithium Car Battery Jump Starter
- 100CM Micro USB Cable
- Microfiber Storage Bag
- User Guide For Jump Starter
- Warranty Information For Jump Starter