- J-shaped articulated line array
- Especially suitable for singer/songwriters and DJs and for small venues such as cafes
- Easy to transport and quick to set up and adjust
- Line array with 16x 2″ articulated neodymium drivers
- 3-Channel Mixer with Bluetooth Streaming
- Integrated subwoofer with 10″ x 18″ high excursion RaceTrack driver
- Inputs: 2x 6.35 mm XLR combo with phantom power, 1x 3.5 mm AUX and Bluetooth
- Output: XLR Line Out
- Mixer with backlit controls for system EQ presets, ToneMatch presets, volume, tone and reverb effect
- ToneMatch connector for integrating a Bose T4S or T8S mixer
- Wireless control using the L1 Mix app on your smartphone or tablet
- SPL max: 118 dB (Cont.) / 124 dB (Peak)
- Lowest frequency: 42 Hz
- Dispersion angle: 180° H x 0/-30° V
- Class D amplifier
- Power: Mids/Treble 250 W / Bass 1000 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 201.2 x 35.5 x 45.6 cm
- Weight: 24.8 kg
The Bose L1 PRO16 Portable Line Array is a 1250W powered column PA speaker that’s versatile and simple to use. It functions as a main PA in a wide variety of positions, with a pair able to cover an audience up to 250. The onboard DSP processing, 3-input mixer, and easy-to-use tone presets help working presenters, musicians, instructors, performers, and A/V providers get powerful, clean, and clear sound quickly.
The J-shaped line array provides 180° horizontal and +0/-30 vertical coverage for a wide and even response throughout the room. An array extension raises the height of the mid-high drivers to an appropriate height for ground deployment. The array can be attached without the extension for use on a stage.
The system offers 118 dB of continuous SPL—plenty of volume for small- to mid-sized venues including clubs, houses of worship, conference centers, performance spaces, and meeting rooms. A highly efficient 250W Class-D amplifier powers the sixteen 2″ mid-high drivers, while a 1000W Class-D amplifier powers the 10×18″ racetrack woofer, providing crisp, detailed sound with a wide frequency range from 20 kHz down to 42 Hz.
Three inputs are on the back of the subwoofer module. Inputs 1 and 2 feature combo XLR-1/4″ connectors that will accept Mic, Line, and a Hi-Z input for Instruments. Phantom power is available to power condenser microphones or active DI boxes. Inputs 1 and 2 also offer a channel tone match preset button for Mic and Instrument. Additionally, you can select a custom preset from the L1 Mix app. Input 3 features 1/4″ and 3.5mm connectors as well as Bluetooth streaming from a compatible device. All three channels offer Mute, Volume, Bass, and Treble controls. Combine two microphones for presentations, or combine a mic, instrument, and backing tracks for singer/songwriter gigs.
All three inputs are mixed to a mono signal internally and are passed-thru the Line Out XLR connector for connecting to additional bass modules or other speaker systems. For a true stereo L/R operation, two L1 PRO16 are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.
Bose’s L1 Mix app allows you to adjust mixer settings instantly from your phone from the stage or while walking around the room. Hear how your mixes sound and fine-tune as you go. The LED encoders on the rear of the sub/mixer module are bidirectional and will update in real-time whether using the onboard controls or the app. The app also provides access to the entire ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets. The Bose L1 PRO16 ships with the speaker array, array extension, subwoofer power stand, power cord, and a carrying bag.