Monitor Audio Wireless Transmitter & Receiver that lets you transmit an audio signal from a pre-output to an input of an active subwoofer or amplifier.
Measuring just 6cm round by 4cm deep, the WT-1 transmitter and WR-1 receiver establish an automatic lossless audio connection between analogue outputs and inputs over a range of up to 15 metres.
The pairing is entirely intuitive and immediate: no elaborate button pushing is necessary.
Tucked out of the way behind equipment, the WT-1 transmitter simply plugs into the pre-output on your TV, stereo or player, and the WR-1 receiver into the input of an active subwoofer or amplifier receiver.
- Format: Compact Wireless receiver module
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Wireless Type: Lossless/uncompressed Digital 2.4GHz band
- Wireless Range: 15M (dependant on building construction)
- Input/output impedance: > 20K Ohms
- Inputs: Analogue stereo inputs/outputs (RCA)
- A.C Mains adaptor: External plug type power supply (94-264 VAC) 5v output with world plug pins
- D.C input Voltage: 5v @ 50mA
- Indicators: LED – on/connected
- Power consumption: < 0.5Watts standby – ErP certified
- Dimensions: 6cm round x 4cm deep
- Approvals: ETL/ CE/ Fcc/CB/ Erp